Public Works oversees the overall operation and maintenance of the West Feliciana Parish Police Jury roadway system.
Among its duties, the Public Works department:
- monitors site safety at all parish roadway job locations;
- monitors and coordinates road crew personnel and work orders;
- inspects construction for adherence to standards and specifications;
- coordinates major equipment bid specification requirements;
- conducts maintenance inspections and repair of infrastructure systems; and
- manages the parish master-plan for roadways and related infrastructure.
Mr. Larry Pate, Sr. has served West Feliciana Parish since 1991 in various capacities in the Public Works Department. He is currently the Public Works Superintendent for West Feliciana Parish.
As a native of West Feliciana Parish, Mr. Pate cares for the safety of our roadways and the well-being of all who travel in and through our parish. His department is standing by to answer your questions and address any concerns related to our roadway system.
You can contact the Public Works Department by phoning 635-6126, or by using the email form below.